Uber for Business API Suite
¶ Receipt API
The Receipts API allows your organization to get real-time updates and detailed information for each ride taken on a company profile. Review all trips taken in your organization at any time and build powerful integrations to enhance your workflows.
The API gives you access to all trips taken under the organization’s profile without needing to request and save authorization tokens on a per-user basis. The riders’ personal trips will not be returned; you will only have access to data the rider has designated as official business trips under the company profile.
Get started with the Uber for Business Receipts.
¶ SFTP Data Automation
Uber for Business also provides SFTP data automation for a secure and simple way to sync your Uber for Business account with a variety of in-house software.
With SFTP Data Automation, your company can:
- Update your employee list as people join and leave your company
- Sync expense codes as they’re added, updated, and removed
- Access Uber transactional data in bulk
Using SFTP is a secure and simple way to sync your Uber for Business account with a variety of in-house software. For more information, check out the following guides:
- Set up SFTP
- Upload and manage employees
- Upload and manage expense information
- Download transactional data
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
¶ SCIM Provisioning
Uber for Business also provides SCIM Provisioning for automating the exchange of user identity information between identity domains, or IT systems.
SCIM provisioning has multiple benefits, including below (but not limited to):
- Standardization of provisioning
- Centralization of identity
- Automation of employee onboarding and offboarding
- Push based model, that is low maintenance, resilient and hassle-free for the admins
¶ SAP Concur Integration
Organizations can now make business travel easier than ever by leveraging the Concur integration that Uber for Business offers.
Our integration helps automate:
- Receipt forwarding
- Employee roster sync
¶ Single Sign On (SSO) Integration
Single Sign-on (SSO) is a mechanism that allows users to access multiple applications using a single set of credentials. Instead of having separate login credentials for each application, users can log in once and access all authorized applications seamlessly with SSO.
Uber supports SSO for administrators/coordinators to access the Uber for Business web dashboard. Enterprise companies find SSO to provide a range of benefits that suit their needs, including below (but not limited to):
- Centrally controlled authentication that some companies prefer for security reasons
- A global Standard for Enterprise access
- Smooth experience to login
- Separates business and personal accounts
- SSO enabled accounts are automatically linked to the organization
Get started with the Uber for Business SSO.